Hospitality Fundamentals Course
Students will improve their English as they train for hotel jobs. This is a fun, interactive course to practice customer service skills. Students will enjoy visits to local hotels and job-shadow employees to learn more about specific jobs. Students will pass an exam to earn a certificate from the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Elements of exceptional quality service to hotel and dining guests
- Greet guests and check them into accommodations
- Make payment arrangements for guests
- Set up breakfast and maintain breakfast stations
- Skills in all housekeeping tasks
Coming in February 2024
12-week course for 5 hours each week
Contact Carmen Collins for more information.